Wire pulling grips
How cable stockings are helpful for us
Wire Pulling GRIPS, which are also known as cable stockings, or pulling socks are a great way to install electrical cables. Wire pulling grips are efficient and easy to use. They can be reused and can also be used to support or pull any kind of a cylindrical object within the grip.
The different kinds of cable pulling grips
There is a wide assortment of cable pulling grips that include
- Open ended galvanized cable pulling grips-These are ideal for joining two cables and are mainly used when an old cable is being replaced with a new one.
- Lace up galvanized cable pulling grips- these grips is similar to the DE type, however the grip is positioned on the cable and then they are stitched together. This is mainly used when the pulling force is from below and when there is a connector on the cable end.
- Double eye galvanized cable pulling grips- These grips are suitable for pulling medium and heavy loads and the main advantage of these types of grips are that at the cable can be passed through the grip thus enabling the pull to be made at various stages down the cable
- Fleeting eye galvanized cable-pulling grips- this grip is used when the offset positioning is required and the cable can pass completely through the cable grip.
- Single eye galvanized cable-pulling grip – This is Ideal for pulling medium to heavy loads, the pull can only be achieved from the cable end.
The different specifications
The different Wire pulling grips are available in different sizes and different measurements. They can efficiently pull three cables at a time at a single grip. Wire pulling grips, which are also known as cable stockings, or pulling socks are a great way to install electrical cables
The uses of cable pulling grips
Wire pulling grips are very useful and efficient as well. They are lightweight and easy to manage. These machines have a warranty period of two years and even more. They are affordable and of good quality as well that can last for a long period of time.