Those winches are the best choice for seasonal contracts in telecommunication applications also for electricity supply cable network maintenance , where low space requirements , mobility and reliability are very important, cable pulling capstan winches.
Huge Amount of power Within Low Space
The winches of this series are powered by a two-cylinder four-round petrol engines via endlessly variable, hydrostatic transmissions., the tension is produced by a twin capstan assembly,As in the heavy-duty series without undue stress on the wire rope, cable pulling capstan winches.
The relatively low weight of this compact type of winch, ready for use, i.e. between 1050 and 1200 kg, based on the type, in addition to the overrunning brake, that allows it to be pulled by ordinary passenger car, cable pulling capstan winches.
to make sure that your cable pulling machine is ready for use, the winches of this series are provided with certified measuring and controlling devices normally exist in the heavy-duty series of winches. The tension force is logged by the PC 310 pulling force control and recording device.
The whole power pack with the operation panel is frame assembled and fully encased by sound proved steel sheet case and able to be locked. The total length, including tow-bar, is 2900 mm.
- one-axle chassis with overrunning and automatic reversing brake system, straight tow-bar with ball type coupling, 12 V lighting system and TÜV-approval
- Lockable, soundproofed sheet metal bonnet
- PC 310 pulling force control and recording system
- Electronic meter gage
- Operating hour counter
- Petrol engine with hydrostatic gear system
- Twin capstan system with rope storage drum and 500 m rope
- Painting: traffic red RAL 3020
Extras: (on demand)
- Other types of engines, painting or rope lengths
- Telescopic deflection boom
Dimensions and weights may change if extras are fitted.
Specifications are subjects to change without notice
Cable Pulling Capstan Winches